30 Days of Cocktails and Mocktails, Day 15: Hawaiian Lemonade
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 1-12 ounce can (1-1/2 cups) apricot nectar, chilled
- 1-12 ounce can (1-1/2 cups) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/4 cups ginger ale (chill in bottle)
- Combine lemonade concentrate, water, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl; add apricot nectar, pineapple juice, and ice cubes.
- Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl; stir gently to mix.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices and edible flowers.