- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker.
- Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top.
- Serve with cherry.