- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 ounce vodka
- twist of lime zest
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake the cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, and jam.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with the lime zest.
- 2 parts peppermint schnapps
- 2 part Bailey's
- 1 part half and half
- Fill a glass with ice and then combine the schnapps, Bailey's and half and half.
- Garnish the rim with crushed candy canes or add a peppermint stick to the drink.
To honor the first official day of winter!
- 1 1/2 ounces orange vodka
- 1/2 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice, preferably from Meyer lemons
- Ice cubes
- Club soda, chilled
- 1 mint leaf, for garnish
- 1 raspberry, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and ice; shake until well combined.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass; add a splash of soda.
- Carefully fold mint leaf in half lengthwise and place the stem end into the opening of the raspberry.
- Float on top of cocktail and serve immediately.
- ice cubes
- 3 to 4 ounces pineapple-orange juice
- 2 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- grenadine, drizzled
- maraschino cherries, for garnishing
- pineapple and/or orange slices, for garnishing
- Add ice to glass.
- Add juice, Malibu, and stir.
- Drizzle in grenadine.
- Garnish with cherries, pineapple, and/or orange slices.
- Serve immediately.
- 5 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces Whipped Vodka
- splash grenadine
- Add ice to a cocktail glass.
- Add orange juice and vodka.
- Stir to combine.
- Add grenadine.
- Serve and enjoy!
We could all use a bit of summer right now ...
- 2 ounces Malibu Rum
- 2 ounces Welch's Orange Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao
- 2 maraschino cherries
- In a cocktail shaker, combine juice and rum. Shake until chilled. Strain ice.
- Pour Blue Curacao into a martini glass.
- Using a spoon, gently pour chilled mixture over top of the Blue Curacao.
- Gently layer the rum and juice over top of the Blue Curacao.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Serve and enjoy.
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 750 ml. bottle of dry hard cider
- 3 12 oz. bottles of ginger beer
- 1 1/2 cups whiskey
- Juice of one lemon
- Several dashes orange bitters, optional
- 1 orange sliced into rounds, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Combine the ciders, ginger beer, whiskey, lemon juice, and bitters (optional) in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
- Ladle into ice-filled glasses.
- 2 cups orange seltzer
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces lemon or orange vodka, optional
- Combine seltzer, lemonade, lemon juice and vodka, if using.
- Rub rim of 2 glasses with lemon wedge and dip in sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice and top with the seltzer mixture.
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 1-12 ounce can (1-1/2 cups) apricot nectar, chilled
- 1-12 ounce can (1-1/2 cups) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/4 cups ginger ale (chill in bottle)
- Combine lemonade concentrate, water, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl; add apricot nectar, pineapple juice, and ice cubes.
- Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl; stir gently to mix.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices and edible flowers.
My girls love drinks like these :)
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 quart cold low-fat chocolate milk
- Ice cubes
- Place coffee granules in a small heat-proof bowl. Add boiling water; whisk.
- Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.
- Pour coffee mixture into a pitcher.
- Add chocolate milk; mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice.