This was in one of Kelsey's 4H cookbooks. She has made it several times and is very proud of it. She also wanted me to share with with you :)
- 1 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (16-18 graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 small package cook-n-serve pudding, any flavor - we used chocolate fudge
- Milk as called for on pudding package
- Place graham crackers in a mixing bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons. Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir with a fork until blended.
- Add melted butter to the mixture.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a greased pie plate and press into the pan.
- Cook pudding as directed on the package.
- Allow pudding to cool and then spoon onto crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top of pudding.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!